I'm working on something . . .a little essay of sorts. I've been rolling it around in my head for, oh, 6 months or so . . . that's about the time that it takes for me to plant an idea. Starting jotting down my thoughts yesterday, so it should probably show up here in a month or so :) Ok, probably sooner, but that's where my "blogging" time has been disappearing to . . . I haven't forgotten, I've just been laying a foundation.
Here are some random pictures from July:
Maya loves Stew Leonard's. We've been heading there since she was 2 weeks old (when she went in the Ergo, a la the pics at the bottom of this thread) and we call it "Uncle Stew's". For those of you not in the tri-state area, it's a specialty store and they even have a little farm in the back (where this pic is). Lots of samples, robotic animals----what's not to love?
We stumble into good times wherever we go . . . here, we were walking in Central Park to kill some time before feeding therapy. We saw some kids singing on a blanket and were watching from a distance when the leader of the party called "Hey, we're having a free music class, would you like to join us?" Before I had time to think about it, Dave was halfway across the field to her. Maya must think the world is a party :)


2 comments:
바쁜 생활 속에서 휴식을 챙기기 어려운 분들에게 편의성이 높은 선택지로 보입니다. 수원출장마사지 원하는 장소에서 받을 수 있는 방식은 이동에 필요한 시간과 번거로움을 줄여주며, 업무 후 편안한 분위기에서 몸의 긴장을 풀고 일상적인 컨디션을 관리하는 데 활용하기 좋습니다.
하루 일과가 끝난 뒤 활용할 시간이 있다면 밤알바 통해 새로운 활동을 경험할 수 있습니다. 근무 시간과 업무 특성을 미리 파악하고 본인의 생활 리듬을 기준으로 선택하면 일정 관리가 편해지고 현실적인 계획을 세우는 데 도움이 됩니다.
Post a Comment