Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The board meeting was last night

You know, the meeting where they should have discussed Maya's potential dog. I'm trying to wait (impatiently) until a reasonable hour to call the head of the board and find out what (if anything) they decided.

Somehow I got all twisted up yesterday and did something stupid . . . I had told myself "Wait until the board meeting before you start researching dogs or emailing breeders" and I waited, patiently, until yesterday. Then I guess I figured "Ok, it's the day of the meeting---woo hoo!---you made it!---go crazy!" and started emailing breeders.

Now I have an inbox full of responses: who has puppies now, who will have puppies in a few weeks, etc. With pictures. Of puppies. How could I not get all excited?

But I have a rock in the pit of my stomach of anxiety . . . nervous nervous nervous nervous. We head into the city in a few hours for therapy, so at least that will keep me busy.

Cross your everythings that we're approved and ready to dive in.

1 comment:

Foxxy One said...

I've got everything crossed for you! What type of dog are you looking for?