Thursday, May 22, 2008

Appointment update (39 wks, 6 days)

A quick update:

The tests today went great. The baby is doing well (they're estimating maybe around 6 lbs 12 oz now) and fluid, bloodflow, etc was all great. No induction necessary this weekend!!!!

While some people may find that disappointing, we are SO happy. I really want to feel like we had every chance to do this naturally (as long as the baby is still fine). We were offered the choice to go in and induce tonight but said "no thanks!"

I have more tests scheduled for next Tues & Thurs, to check on everything and make sure it's all still fine. The latest that I could still be pregnant would be next Friday (May 30th)---then they would definitely induce. I'm really hoping to go into labor over the weekend, and avoid the extra appointments next week altogether :)

Now I'm totally exhausted and going to take a nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for no induction!!! Baby come out!!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

soooo happy no induction!!!! and so happy that the baby is doing well. it will come when it's good and ready. but i did pick monday as the date so if you want to move things along that's fine with me!! :c)