Monday, October 20, 2014

More Resources Monday: Pinterest



Today's resource post is a DIY resource: Pinterest!

The reason it's DIY is because, frankly, Pinterest is a bit foreign and overwhelming to me. So many links! So many pictures! At the same time, it's a great place to find, collect, and organize resources that you may want to refer back to or save for later. (Sitting here and thinking about Pinterest is causing me to think that I should really use my account more.)

I'm only going to link to two Pinterest resources, because these two AAC pinners are certainly enough to keep you busy and reading for at least this week:

PrAACtical AAC: See their boards here

Lauren S. Enders, MA, CCC-SLP: See her boards here (there's a lot of stuff here---scroll down until you see a cluster labeled "AAC" if you're not interested in other tech/speech boards)

Happy reading!


 

No comments: