Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My new best friend


Meet the giant pillow that now takes up 1/3 of our bed. It's the most comfortable thing I've ever encountered. It keeps me sleeping on my side, since I'm not supposed to sleep on my stomach anymore.

Putting the pillowcase on was so difficult that I had to go primate (that's when you use your feet like a second set of hands, chimpanzee-style). Notice how helpful Dave was (oh that's right, he just laughed at me and got the camera).



Success! (Friends--please keep your dirty comments to yourself, or email them. Keep in mind that family members read this).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha the friends aren't the only ones that would have dirty comments... i'm sure we have quite a few cousins that are thinking the same thing!!!

speaking of belly, where are pictures of that?! I'll be giving it a poke tomorrow!!!

Stacey said...

I have a body pillow, and I love it. Keeps me on my side.

David said...

Although it takes up a lot of space in bed, I don't mind the new pillow. Her name is "Julie". Every night, Dave, Dana, and Julie come to bed. :-)