She's just so adorable, I can't stand it.
Check out her birthday shirt! It's a little blurry in that picture, but it says her name, has a big 4, and (of course) an alligator. She loves it.
I found the shirt on Etsy, and once I received it (and thought the quality was great) I emailed the shop owner, Jill, to see if she was interested in giving away a discount to one lucky blog reader. She happily agreed to give away 50% off any one personalized shirt in her store, lil sha-bebe.
Fine print: I paid full price for Maya's shirt. I am not getting anything in return for this giveaway. I just liked her shirt and thought it was worth a shot to ask about getting a discount to give away to one of you folks.
I took 2 closer-up pictures, but I took them after the party, so ignore the spots:
Jill's store has over 200 shirts listed---I can basically guarantee that if you spend some time browsing over there you'll see something adorable, either for your child or to give as a gift to some other lucky little one.
Here are the details:
Prize: 50% off any one personalized shirt from this Etsy store.
Giveaway Details: Entries start tonight and will end Thursday at 3pm (NYC time). Winning comment number will be chosen using random.org, and if I don't hear from the winner after 24 hours I will pick a new winner.
- You enter this giveaway by commenting on this blog post (not on the blog's Facebook page).
- You can enter up to 6 times, and each entry must be a separate entry. If you put them all in one entry, it's only going to count once.
- It's generally best (but not necessary) if your entries include your email address. If they don't, I won't be able to contact you if you win, and if you miss your 24-hour winner window you'll be out of luck. (So if your email address isn't there, be sure to check the blog on Thursday night, 5/31!)
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post. (Any comment will do)
2. Like us on Facebook, and leave a comment that says "I like you on Facebook!" (if you already like us on Facebook just leave a comment saying so.)
3. Follow us on Twitter and leave a comment that says "I follow you on Twitter!" (if you already follow us on Twitter just leave a comment saying so.)
4. Go check out Jill's etsy store and leave a comment letting me know which shirt catches your eye.
5. Share the link to this blog post on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know that you did.
6. Tweet the link to this blog post and leave a comment letting me know that you did.