Friday, August 12, 2011

A new poll, and housekeeping

1.  New poll on the upper right hand side of the blog.  Chime in :)  (Also, you can pic more than one answer.)  I'm curious why people come back after their first visit.

2.  In the past, a few folks have asked about getting blog updates via email---blogger finally has a little widget thing for that!  Under the poll, you'll see "Follow by email"---allegedly, if you type in your email address then you'll get a message every time I post.  I think.  I haven't tried it myself.

I'm hoping to get a few things changed around in the upcoming week or two---new stuff on the side, some new pictures, etc.  I keep meaning to do it, but losing motivation around, oh, 8:45pm.  But the intention is there, that counts for something, right?

3 comments:

Bonnie@TheFragileXFiles said...

I don't know if I'm looking for any of those things specifically, when I check your blog. I am just looking for the latest update on Maya, I guess!

S. Watts said...

I just found your blog and I've watched some of the video. My daughter is also undiagnosed and delayed. What strikes me most, especially the video, is all the laughter. Listening to your family laugh and watching Maya smile encourages me in a way I didnt know was possible. It reminds of the times that my family laughs that way and we forget abt everything else. So, while not looking for any of those things specifically, I came here and found some hope.

Dana said...

Thank you, S. Watts. That's so nice :)