Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Card--2010!

This card was awesome.




Yes, it was real paint (nontoxic washable black finger paint).  Yes, it was really on the dog.  This was done on the floor of our living room.  For some behind-the-scenes action, check out "the making of" post. 

There will be a behind-the-scenes post this year as well, but it will be much smaller, since somehow the 2011 card was even more messy than the 2010 one.  And that's the only hint you're getting. 

The 2011 card will be posted on Monday, to allow time for some folks to get them via mail before it pops up here :)

6 comments:

Katy said...

This is unbelievably adorable! I take it we would have heard if Maya ended up getting that cow? :)

Katherine said...

Oh I LOVE it!!!!

laurelsmom said...

I suspect glitter for 2011... seriously, Monday? The wait is worse than Christmas Eve.

Coley said...

Oh my gosh! Love it!!

Just the Tip said...

I love this so much!!

David said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANA! I Love You!
http://daveniedersblog.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/happy-birthday-dana/