Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maya get surprised by her favorite song (video)

Maya has very specific musical tastes.  I'm happy listening to pretty much anything (techno aside), but Maya will yell "Done!!!" if I put on somone that she's not interested in.

Over the summer, her favorite album (by far) was Sigh No More (Mumford & Sons).  That CD ended up in my car, and when she got whiny or restless on long rides, it would instantly quiet her.  Her face would light up.  But after a few months, I could literally Sigh No More no more.

Luckily, she has a new favorite.  At the moment, it's not a favorite album, it's a favorite song.  And if you wonder how I can tell what Maya's favorite song is, I'll let her show you herself.  You can't miss it:



If all you see is a black square, click on it a few times and the video will appear.

*The song is "Someone like you" by Adele.

9 comments:

Katherine said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love it! She's got awesome moves!

Jo-Anne said...

Ohmygosh that was awesome! Super cute. =)

Kat said...

Great taste in MUSIC!!!!!!!

Stacy said...

That CD is the boys' and my favorite one right now! Brady is a huge fan of Rumour Has It, David loves Rolling in the Deep, and I like Set Fire to the Rain. Such a great CD- she has great taste! And I love her dance moves!

roxygirlkitten said...

This is also one of Tylee's favorite song. She will "sing" to it (she is non-verbal) and "dance" to it (she also doesn't walk independently). She is two. Your little girl always gives me a smile.

Sarah said...

So cute! You should get XM radio. That song is on every channel at every moment of every day. It would be heaven for her! LOL

M Morgan said...

She is her mother's daughter, always ready to dance to a good song!

Unknown said...

The look on her face when that song came on completely made me burst into tears. She's gorgeous (has a great taste in music:P) and clearly CAN tell you when she loves something. You're doing an awesome job with her :)