Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summertime and the livin' is (finally) easy*

July's appointments are done (earlier than expected, thanks to a cancellation that allowed us to get in this week instead of next).  We have a few weeks before we're scheduled to hit another waiting room, and it feels pretty good.

I have some work I want to do on the blog, but it's going to have to happen slowly, because summer brings better options than computer time . . . like sprinklers, and puddles.

She loves the drain, and trying to get little leaves and sticks to go through the holes.  I may be responsible for that.  Hee hee.

If you don't "like" us on Facebook then you stink missed out on two things today:

1.  First, Amsterdam International hit a milestone---over 1,000 shares on Facebook.  Wow.  (1,001 as of this morning.)

2.  I received a list of iPad (or iPhone) apps for children with special needs.  I didn't make the list (it comes care of Mark Surabian of Cognitech Cafe & the JCC), but I have permission to share it.  It's a 14 pg pdf file---if you'd like it, please shoot me an email (uncommonfeedback@gmail.com) and I'll send it your way. 

No comments: