Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I can stand up by myself

Those of you who aren't Facebook fans (you've got nothing to lose, may as well go ahead and "like" us) might not have seen this yet . . .

This morning Maya stood up---not pulled up, stood up without touching anything---for the first time ever! Once she had done it twice I grabbed my cell phone and got it on tape (turn down your volume, I'm screechy):



(If you just see a blank area with a play button, click play and the video will appear)

3 comments:

podi66 said...

It is the joy in your "screeches" that I love almost better than her adorable "look what I did" smile. As I posted on FB it makes my heart smile to see about her make such great improvements.

Becca said...

Wonderful!! I love how (rightfully) pleased she is with herself, too.

Jo-Anne said...

ALLLLRIGHT! Go Maya Go!!! 8o)