Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm trying . . .really

I know, this hasn't been updated in way too long. I promise, I'll upload the camera and throw up some really new pictures in the next few days (for some older new pictures, keep reading).
When Maya's awake, I can't blog (obviously). And then when she's asleep I have some choices:
-take a nap
-pump
-wash the bottles
-clean
-take a shower
-eat something
-finish more announcements/thank you cards (which I'm still not done with)
-clean
-cook something
-clean
-answer email
-add to the blog

The blog is always the last thing on the list. Oh, and the cleaning isn't crazy dusting-disinfecting cleaning, it's putting away laundry, picking up the stuff that gets dropped all over the house, organizing stuff, etc.

I try to hit my physical needs first (eating, pumping, napping) and then my mental needs (trying to get through organizing projects so I'm not drowning in clutter) before other stuff. This is why it's taking me 23 years to get out the announcements and thank you cards, and why my inbox is overflowing.

Here are a few pictures, highlighting Maya's activities:
She takes baths:
She hangs out with her buddies:

She has photoshoots:

Which sometimes go badly:

She goes shopping:

And out to eat (sushi here, see the chopsticks?):

She reads:

And expresses her feelings:

Some of these pics are really old (I think the sushi one was when she was 3 wks old, so that's a month ago now!) but they're better than nothing, so there you go :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Pictures!!!! I laughed so hard at the photo shoot gone bad photo! I can't wait to see her again!!!

kris said...

She is too stinkin' cute!! I love the photoshoot gone bad and that little tongue of hers.

Hope you're well!!

Anonymous said...

great pictures of such a sweet baby!!! and now when you wonder where all the hours in the day went to, you can just look back at that list and you'll know! looking forward to more pics soon :c)